Inside My Life

Monday, February 26, 2007

Brochure Day

•Check up all computers after a weekend, to see if its ready to use.

•Internet become worse from this morning to the end of works hours, many times Mr. Joel comes to my room complaint that his email cannot send. And I check it, many times too.

•The teacher was complaint to me too, asking what happen with the internet? Truly, I don’t know what happen… maybe this, maybe that? I don’t have a right answer..

•This morning Mr. Joel give me works, make the BIPS brochure for the next enrolment program. He said “use your creativity; make it attractive as possible as”. So.. this day is brochure day… because take a long time to flow the imagination from my head to this computer, considering I,ve never been a creative director.

•As usually as, in the snack time and lunch time… I watching and supervising kids for using and playing computers and internet.

•1 hour after lunch there comes a new job from Mr. Joel to make drawing that show process for complaints.

•Those job not yet finish, but I must attending the Monday meeting at 15.00

•After the meeting at 16.00 , I do a little thing on those documents and saved it tobe working in again on tomorrow.

•So... meet with u again with my new story tomorrow. Bye.

No comments: