Inside My Life

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Feb 22, 2007 16:50 pm (local time)

· Check up all computers for today. Unfortunately.., I found a virus on BIPS 04 !, named Ilamo, it’s Trojan type virus, found by McAfee antivirus program. It attack IE programs, I have to take action to hunt that’s file b4 it spread to the network. After half an hour, finally the incidents can be handled. (huh..)

· This day is not too busy day, I check our website and learn how to find and delete child photos on our site server. That’s not easy, considering that I never use and the interface.

· Broadband connection still slow, and some teacher still complain to me. Anyway until now we’re still free or we’ve paid it?. No info come to me, what I know is our trial period has expired.

· As usually as, at 10 am, I must watching the kids again on a snack time.

· Back to work again after watching kids, Mr. Dan need my help to find tools in publisher for doing newsletter. And he prints photograph of stingray class when Stingrays meet with street children.

· Mrs. Anna do the same works too, making newsletter for Whales class. She has no idea what to put in there, after a long time thinking… she begin to write some news.

· Buzzz…!!! 12.00 o’clock. Time is going so fast I think… Ready to watching kids again?! The answer must ‘Yes!’

· Back to work again… After a noisy time. One hour past then stingrays class come, they want to use computer for classwork related, make a presentation about human rights in this world especially children rights.

· Finally, the workhours ended… I will continue my work tomorrow. And of course… see you tomorrow.

No comments: