Inside My Life

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Before this day

This is my first blog in my lifetime... together with my another blog named Inside My Life
I will share my life with u...

Alfa

20 February 2007

IT Man

Subject : All

· Check up all computers after a long weekend, to see if its ready to use.

· Still gets blackout on 10.45 am this morning, I am worried about computer health after that considering many times happen in a previous time / day.

· How about UPS ( uninterruptible power supply) ? Can we buy it? I didn’t have an answer…

· Watching kids use computer in snack time, for classwork related only.

· Assist Mrs. Anna and her students when they use computers lab for learning lunar eclipse with powerpoint presentation program.

· As usually as… on the lunch time, watching and directing kids in using computers and internet program.

· Assist Mr. Dan students on working their classwork, making article and work with publisher..

· Assist Mrs. Anna again to teach her students on searching history related article in internet (Mesopotamian..etc)

· And of course didn’t forget to learn Macromedia Dreamweaver program. Can I get help to learn this from JIMS IT person? We can talk with Y! messenger..

· Teachers are complaint to me why the internet ‘broadband’ connection still slow? Some students say to me that ‘this is not broadband, but this is slowband..’, quite funny I think. The fact is we share 128 kbps with three other broadband customer.

Didn’t it silly? ( I’ve got information that one of our broadband sharing customer is Santa Fe, a forwarding company… how about the others two? Secret...!)


21 February 2007

IT

Subject : All

· Check up all computers for today ‘computing day’. This day (Wednesday) is my busiest day in every week, because in this day there will be four class that will need me to assist, from 8.00 am until 1.30 pm. (Nonstop..)

· Stingray class the first, make presentation with powerpoint, it’s about human rights and I assist Mr. Bobby to teach stingray student.

· Dolphin is the second, again do with powerpoint but the topic is Electricity, and class go easily with some question about use the program.

· After that Sealions come… this class is noisy and we need more tough to teach them. Some child is very slow in accepting the lesson, just like Illyrian, Callum. We teach them MS Excel program with simple formula.

· Ugh… It’s still not ended yet, there are more problem after sealions out. Here comes shark…! Prep’s kids get into the labs and they runs to insist on a certain computer. Bad luck for me,, but afterthat I see Mrs. Glyn come (thanks god she’s come), and the we can handle the kids with her. (thank’s for your help Mrs. Glyn…). We play with their names in translate their name to Chinese name. We use internet to do that.

· Finally it’s ended, then in lunch time I watching kids again for using computers and internet at the lunch time.

· After lunch some jobs waiting, just like updating website (erasing all child’s photo from our website..)

· Still gets job from Mr. Dan to download picture from our digital camera.

· Ugh… its really – really busy day. I feel tired, see you tomorrow.

No comments: