Inside My Life

Thursday, March 1, 2007

OCR Program in the headache day

27 February 2007

· Check up all computers for today. Nothing’s matter… all computer seems good until…

· Blackouts…. come!! In the early morning, and after that all computer becomes weird especially in connecting to other computer. (network problems)

· I’ll try to check but everything seems good and I restart all computers to gain new connection.

· Finally it’s come on better connection… (the network has back..!). Huh… back to work again.

· Find and work on the document that doesn’t finish yesterday… (the brochure and their friends)

· As usually as, watching and supervising kids in snack and lunch time.

· Mr. Dan comes to me and asks help to download stingray photos on our digital camera. After 2 hours, he came back with another asking, he bring documents. He wants me to scan it with OCR, so we don’t need to retype it again. I said ok… but when I try todo it, the program is seems really new look for me, the results is… I cannot convert to edit the text in the word program… wuih!

· I told to him about that, and he said oke, but with strange face… ( I hate that face). I’ll try to read some helps on that program, finally… after 1 hour, I can do it, and transfer it to word document, so it can be edited next time. huh…!

· After that I take some rest and do my job again until times up...

FYI: Since last night until now, I’ve got headache. It’s become worse when the aircon temperature drop below 200C.

· Well, that’s for today, I must get home fast to take some rest. I wish I can see u tomorrow to make new story. Bye…

No comments: